Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Special Days

Yesterday (March 11) was my Birthday and it was really special. At my age I really don't care about celebrating birthdays but all the people around me who love me do care. THANK YOU!! I woke up to flowers a card on the counter from my sweetie. He also bought me a new front door for my house. Then I got text messages and phone calls all day long. I got to go enjoy a nice massage and then had lunch at McDonalds with Max. Max is one cool date.



I topped off the day with dinner at Loco Lizard in Park City with Jake, Jen, Shea and Seth and Gary.

NO pictures :(

We had a really great time just hanging out and visiting. Dinner was really yummy too. It's always fun to spend time with the kids.



Today I got to spend with Zach and Cam. They decorated this beautiful birthday cake for me. It's going to be so yummy. We are having dinner tonight at my house with Greg, Susan, Zach, Cam, Gary and me.

It's been a wonderful birthday. Thanks for all the love, fun, calls, emails, texts, gifts and mostly just for being a part of my life.

I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for making my birthday one to remember!


UPDATE: We have now had the pizza and birthday cake. Both were scrumptious!!! Susan took these last 2 pictures with MY BRAND NEW CAMERA.




3 comments:

suzan said...

The cake looks delicious!! I can't wait to get up there and help you eat it! Are you sure they put enough candles on there? ;) Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Leslie said...

That looks like one deadly cake! A little boy's dream! Glad you had a good birthday...you deserve it. By the way, you are looking SO FANTASTIC. Just gorgeous!

barbchuck said...

We are glad your birthday was wonderful. How lucky you were to have TWO family celebrations! Too bad you didn't have pictures from the one with Jake's family. What a yummy, fun cake Cam and Zach made for you! They look so proud of it. I agree with Les, you look just beautiful! We are so proud of you and all that you have become.