Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kasper

On Thursday, Sept 30 we lost our precious Kasper.  


She had been losing the use of her hind legs and they
finally gave out completely.  Thursday she couldn't
lift her hind end and I knew the pain was bad.

It was a very hard decision to make but I know it was the right decision.


 Kasper loved going in the mountains,
 jeeping and running,
chasing sticks and swimming
Shea is very sad. 
She says Kasper was her favorite dog
 and she loved her the most. 
 Cash lost his best buddy
She raised him from a pup and he is lost without her.
We will all miss you Kasper.
I know you are free of pain and happily bouncing through
the clouds with Suzee and Cina.
Rest in Peace sweet puppy!

5 comments:

MZ said...

OOHHH so sad. She can say hi to Oliver also.

bBchronicles said...

That ALWAYS makes my heart ache and my eyes cry! I'm so sorry! My little "Drago" is going through the same thing right now - I can't even think of the day we'll have to do the same. Until then, I'm enjoy him. Your dog was so beautiful! Hang in there!

Jenifer Sutherland said...

Thank you for the picture Grandma Beth. I love you Grandma Beth. I love the dress I am wearing in that picture. Kasper was my favorite part about your house. I'm sorry you don't have Kasper anymore. Love, Shea. I love little dogs.

suzan said...

:( It's so hard to loose our furry family members. She was such a gorgeous dog. Hope you and Cash are doing ok. xoxo

barbchuck said...

I am crying as I read this and look at the pictures of Kasper. I loved that dog. Who is going to hike the canyon with me when we visit, chasing bees and gophers? I love what I called her "Unicorn jumps" when we were getting ready to head out for a walk! There will be an empty spot without her.