Friday, January 23, 2009

Kids and Dinosaurs, WOW!

We spent a great day with the kids and dinosaurs. It was really fun to see the little ones react to the dinosaurs. I learned a lot about Dinosaurs, it was really educational as well as entertaining. Of course, Zach already knew most of what they had to say, however he did admit to learning a few new things.



Shea, Cam And Susan are amazed by the size of the dinosaurs





Zach and Max enjoy snacks as they watch the show.



Taylor (Brex's Friend), Shea, Seth, Brex, Cam, Zach and Max waiting through intermission




Shea and Grandma sat together and we weren't even scared.







OK, I don't know why the video shows up twice but I can't figure out how to get rid of it so there you go. Enjoy!

5 comments:

suzan said...

That was so much fun! I loved it and I want to go again if they ever come back. I have a feeling your blog will be Zachs favorite webiste for a while... maybe you should email me those videos so I can post them on his.
Love ya! thanks again!!!

MZ said...

Wow looks like a great show.

The Clark said...

holy cow! i've missed out on a lot of good stuff here! don't know how that happened! well, now i've got it fixed. thanks for alerting me.

barbchuck said...

I had forgotten all about the Dinosaur show! Great pictures, Beth. I was surprised that even little smiley Seth was there! How did Shea do? Was she frightened? How nice that you even posted the videos. That was quite a production and your seats were right down in the front!! I love your sparkling Betty Boop header. (We haven't learned how to do that yet.)

afeigleson said...

That looks like a blast! Took me back to my Land Before Time viewing days! What a beautiful family you have Beth! Love you! Miss you!

Amber